BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 21 Oktober 2008

I wanna Tell You about.....

Hello. . .
Let Me introduce my Self,This is my first blog!!
Actually,I don't like writing especially in english because is very difficult for me to write something
My Name is
WITA andriani,i born at Bandung on 26th of September..
I school at PADJAJARAN UNIVERSITY..
I like reading,listening music,watching movies
The last movies I was watch is LASKAR PELANGI

Oh My GOD that's movie are really cool.That's is a best movies for me.The story is different with other movies.
Now,in my Blog i wanna tell you about ME,my FAMILY,my FRIEND and my pets.
Yes..!!!,I have a pet,it is a cat.
I love cat very much and my family too.I have a cat,and I call it meng,Actually my cat have a name the name is DoNa.
i keep it since Ramadhan.
Before i have
'Dona' i have 'luna'
Luna??
yes,it's a cat too.But luna died now..
uuh,i'm very sad,because luna is a first pet for me.
Luna died because an accident,my all family is very sad.
Why??
Of course,because every people at my house have a best memory with luna.such as every morning when i will go to school luna always clawed the door to make me wake up..
luna is a good cat..
i will remember you..
Always...
But,luna was gone...
only Dona at my home now. .
Maybe,dona its a good cat too!!
I love Cat..!!!!!!

0 komentar: