BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 28 Oktober 2008

What Happen With Bandung???

Bandung,,Bandung,,Bandung!!!
it's a answer if you ask me about favourite city in my country..
Why Bandung??
Yes,of course..

I born at Bandung,school in Bandung from kindergarten up to university,my parents and my all of family come from bandung..
actually,i spent my life at Bandung city..
Do you know slogan of Bandung?
it's a "Kota Kembang" in english mean flower city,because Bandung it's a beautiful city..
the other slogan of Bandung it's "Paris Van Java" it's mean Bandung like a Paris in Java..
Bandung have a many beautiful place.The example is tangkuban perahu,kawah putih and many more,,
And Bandung it's a city of history,some history moment of Indonesia happened at Bandung like Asian Africa conference,,
it's a reason for me to choose Bandung as my favourite city..
Now,Bandung it's very different...
Bandung have a cool and fresh air but now temperature bandung it's more than thirty degrees celcius it mean Bandung have very hot temperature. it happen because bandung have a little green area or it's effect from global warming??Ooouh,Let's Go green!!
Traffic Jam??
yes,now bandung always have traffic jam at any street in Bandung..
it make anyone in bandung have a stress..it happen because the vehicle is increase..
Bandung..Bandung...

what happen with bandung?? I don't care..
I will always love Bandung..
I will always chose bandung as my favourite city..

0 komentar: