BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 05 November 2008

welcome November!!

welcome November,,
goodbye october....
yes,now we enter to november,for me november is a special month especially for my dad,my mom and my sister..
do you ask why?
because they will celebrate their birthday..
first my mom at 4th,my dad at 10th and my sister at 18th...
ooouuh,only me who celebrate birthday on september..
i just wanna say "Happy B'day" for my mom,my dad and my sister..
i hope they can be always stay healthy and all they wishes can be true,amien!!
automatically this month i must spend all money for give they a gift..
hhmmm,,what a suitable gift for they??
first,for my mom i think i will give her a bangle or necklace because my mom like to collect it. second,for my dad i think i will give his a wallet.
and the last for my sister i will give her a doll or bag...
uuuuhh,i will spend my money for buy all things for they..
but the give it's not important!!
i will always pray for my parents and my sister,this is a best gift for their..
okay..
- Happy b'day mom : wish u all the best,stay healthy..
you're the best mom in the world!!! love you..
- Happy b'day dad : wish u all the best,stay healthy and please stop smoking,okay!! love you!!
- Happy b'day dita : wish u all the best,stay healthy and good luck for your final exam!!
Happy b'day!!!!

0 komentar: