BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 11 November 2008

Refresh Your Mind. . .

Actually in this time i've not idea for this posting,it's because i have finished my mid test..
But, now I'm very happy because it's over..
now,it's time for me to refresh my mind my body,,
hmm just relax for a while..
do you know the weather in bandung is very supported me for taking a rest..
the air is cold and fresh make me feel comfort, it is different with last month the weather is very hot it is make me feel tired and make me feel lazy to do anything..
Back to mid test...
actually i don't wanna think about that again it's make me feel dizzy,you know?!
but thanks god i will have passed that successfully..
next week it is time for my sister celebrated her birthday..
she wants celebrate her birthday with her friends at home..
whatever,i want to say happy b'day for her..
i wish you all the best and i hope you can passed your final exam successfully same with me when i passed my mid test,hehehehe..
So.it's time for us to refresh our mind,take a rest and always keep healthy..

0 komentar: