BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 25 November 2008

My Poor Cat...!!!

Do you know Dona..???!!
I was tell about it at last posting.
Okay if you forget about it,i will tell again for you about Dona.
Dona is my pet.It is a cat.Dona is very-very active cat and cute cat.
It has three color there are black,chocolate,and white but more dominan black.
if Dona see a box she want play with it.
It is so funny behaviour for me.That's why I loved my cat.
Three days ago she not like usual.She not active like usual.I think Dona sick.
I am very-very sad.Yes, I really sad.
I try to make Dona health again,because dona just sleep during the day.
It is not like usual,is it?!
All of my family very sad too.I try to make Dona health again.
My mom try to give medicine for Dona to decrease her temperature because her temperature is very high..!!
My sister try to check her temperature with termometer .My sister very shocked when she knows Dona's temperature is 39 degrees celcius.
It is higher than normal.When my sister knows her temperature is high she try to call the veterinarian and the doctor says Dona it is just need to take a rest.
I follow the doctors instruction.
and then after Dona take a rest for a view days,Now Dona looks healthy again.
And I feel very happy.
I hope Dona will not sick again....

0 komentar: